Arrow to the... Arrow to the...

saw it comming

Was way to obvious what would happen. But the graphs and voices were k. Try to find a new creative member.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

for axeman13

it's a role playing game because you play a role in the game, it's as easy as that.
And btw nice animations also love the voice acting.
Good job man, make more of this great stuff.

[adult swim] S3 Ep. 4 [adult swim] S3 Ep. 4

lol to easy

seriously if you want to make a point try to make the text go even faster to easy to read srry but no i don't agree just pracitce reading fast.(i'm not even english)

Undead Clicker : Tapping RPG Undead Clicker : Tapping RPG

Another clicker-game it does not fit the term idle in my honest opinion. The clicking damage is enormous and required to get past certain treshholds even at the later stages of the game.

The currency upgrading system with keys/diamonds and gold is quite annoying. I can't farm keys or diamonds. And I can't choose a certain lvl to stay at to farm gold either. I have to get to a big boss that i can't defeat before I can gold farm. If you have multiple upgrading systems atleast have a different way of earning each of them instead of just throwing in bosses that give keys/ diamonds once in a while, completely inconsistent.

The early upgrades are far to expensive as wel. I need to defeat a boss even before I can upgrade my clicking damage? getting through the early game in idle games should be fast and different upon reset. look at cookieclicker one of the first idle games, the start is so much faster every reset to the reset bonus. The reset bonus here is not worth anything, you can only upgrade your CLICKING damage. I do not want to sit behind my pc clicking a stupid button for several hours.
I want to check in once in a while see how far i've progressed and speed up that progression so that I can check again later on.

Besides the gameplay, this game gets stuck quite often. It also interferes with other applications. The artstyle isn't even that great it looks like you copy pasted some art from another idle game and changed the color pallet and added a few references/ jokes. And worst of all, you got on the front page by using fake accounts.

For this I would blam this crap from newgrounds . The halve star is because i can't give a zero on a game that isn't complete shit.
My appolagies for the hard language at the end, but the more I think about the more this game sucks.

Excavate! Excavate!

enjoyed the game a lot. There are still some bugs though. And there should be a better description on how to decrease the costs off using your abillities.
Good job
Hope there will be a sequel for diving or such.

Flat Golf Flat Golf

Needs tons off work. Finish your game next time before submitting, I do like the idea.

kasehaussoftware responds:

In what ways would you consider it unfinished? If you have encountered bugs,etc. we would love to hear it so we can address them in a patch.

Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final) Tetris Remix [Revamped](Final)

dude awesome just like the vid

realy awesome soundtrack i also like the vid
realy this sound track just is perfect if you want to get a rushfeeling to still get on time to work or for te bus